Monday 15 January 2007

Dear students!

You know what people are saying: "you need to go with the flow". Technology is changing, people are changing, needs are changing. So I've decided it's time to try something new. To spice up our English a little bit. I'm sure you've heard the word "blog" already and most of you probably know how to use it. I don't think it'll be a problem at all. I shall give it a trial period - let's say a fortnight. Approximately two or three times a week I'll publish something that'll be discussed in the classroom; it may be connected with a certain topic (if you remember eg. Woodruff), grammar (eg. Present Perfect Continuous), all in all being useful for your learning. You're more than welcome to participate. I'll be glad of every comment you send.
So what do you say? Shall we give it a go?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg it's pink ;)
give it a go so i won't get anymore -

Lidija said...

Uroš thank you for your first comment. I really hope you'll not be the only one who decided to participate in this experiment.